Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Break in Florida

In April my two dads and I went to visit my grandparents, Harriet Ann and Carlisle, at their horse farm called Shady Oaks Stable in Brooksville, Florida. It's in central Florida in the horse country. I'm quite the huntress and killer.

I stalked (and caught) a skank - but one of my dads made me cough it up (though I did bite off the tail.) I also killed a garden snake when we left for the airport. I had blood all over me. Here I am patrolling the house perimeter, checking for lizards and such.



My dads also took me to Honeymoon Island near Clearwater. They have a pet beach You're supposed to be on your leash but I'm pretty good. I never wander far - so my dads let me off the leash while I went for a dip. It was too wavy for me.

No comments: