Monday, April 7, 2008

About Me


My full name is Fox Run Chat. But everyone calls me Chat. Or Chitty. Or Chit-Chat. Or Chicken. Or Le Chit.

I was born 23 December 1998 and I'm a Jack Russell Terrier. I spent the first seven-and-a-half years of my life at Long Creek Farms: http://www.longcreekjrt.com/

I worked hard at Long Creek, giving birth to a wonderful family. Then I was re-homed by my former owner Becky and I now live with two guys in Chelsea, in New York City. I traded my bed of cedar chips for Frette sheets and a down duvet. When I go with one of my dads to his job at Ogilvy, I drink out of a martini glass.

1 comment:

Tastemaster said...

Very sweet...but I would like to see more photos of Tonic. After all, he lives there too! Let's play nice and balance the playing field. Yours truly, Danny